Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wouldn't You Know It!

Almost as soon as I finished typing up the last post, Andrew walked into the room. He said something that bugged me and was quite a bit later than I wanted him to be. Long story short, my tone with him was snotty, my face pinched in mild disgust and frustration. I was all but respectful. Pitiful. Didn't I just type the words RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND. Haven't I learned the key that respect is to his heart. I kind of had a feeling it would come up in my face again.

Then we arrived at Church about 15 minutes late, after some mild bickering on the way over, in order to join our shepherding group on a discussion of what makes a healthy family.

The irony is just amazing. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Lord, lift me above my own narrow horizons, that I might fulfill your true vision for me. - B.J. Hoff