Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lovely Little Ladies

As I went around the van to open the door, gather up my stuff and get everyone out I was greeted by the sweetest sound: Eliza's full blown laughter. A baby's laugh is intoxicating. So sweet! Then I heard the source of her joy: two belching, snorting sisters. Apparently she found the loud and obnoxious sound amusing. I guess I can be thankful that it isn't so common that she's used to it. Here's a clip I got. By the end Mia and Sierra started getting hammy and over doing it and Eliza had moved on to admiring the camera but, for what it's worth, here's our lovely little ladies.

P.S. The roosters crowing in the background are just to add to the effect!

No comments:

Lord, lift me above my own narrow horizons, that I might fulfill your true vision for me. - B.J. Hoff