Monday, September 1, 2008

Josiah's BMX Fun

Josiah and I had a fun date. Just he and I went to the State Fair and we brought his bike and all his gear. They made a bmx track with varying levels of jumps and bumps. It's free if you bring your own bike and helmet. Of course we did pay $15 to get into the fair!!! At least parking was free. But, this is what Josiah wanted to do and so off we went! He rode the longest of anyone else I saw out there. I had to force him to stop and cool off in the shade and drink some water. I think we were there for almost 2 hours!


When it was all over he could hardly walk so we stopped for an ICEE to refuel. It was fun! Maybe next year I could actually go for a ride.

No comments:

Lord, lift me above my own narrow horizons, that I might fulfill your true vision for me. - B.J. Hoff